This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the West Bay Cash website as well as the mobile version(s) of our site. As described in more detail below, we may collect information you provide, whether through our website or other channels (e.g., phone, text, messenger), such as your name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number (home, work and mobile), date of birth, Social Security Number, financial account information, income information, employment information and other personal, financial, or demographic information. All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to West Bay Cash through this Website remains your property; however, West Bay Cash will be free to use that information for any lawful purpose as detailed below. This Website contains links to other websites. West Bay Cash is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
- 1Collected Information
- West Bay Cash collects and/or tracks the following information:
- • Information knowingly provided by you such as your name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number (home, work and mobile), date of birth, Social Security Number, bank account information, information relating to monthly income, employment information, and other personal, financial or demographic information;
- • Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, type of Web browser and operating system);
- • Information – user-specific or aggregate – concerning the pages our visitors access and referring URLs; and the e-mail addresses of visitors who communicate with West Bay Cash via e-mail.
- • Submitting information to us is voluntary. However, if you would like to receive information from one of our third party loan providers or other affiliates (“Affiliated Loan Providers”), you must submit the required information.
- 2Use of Data Collected
- Information you choose to provide us will be used to offer you marketing products and services in accordance with your interests. Such information may be shared, in accordance with Section 3 below, with trusted third parties such as Affiliated Loan Providers. In addition, we use the information we collect to enhance your experience on our website and to help us offer content we determine may be of interest to you.
- We may also use information to improve our site, conduct statistical analysis, and for our own marketing, promotional, editorial, or feedback purposes. Information collected may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings of products and services. You may opt out of receiving communications from us at any time, in accordance with Section 5 below.
- 3Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
- When you provide us information as part of an application for a product or service, it may be shared with trusted third parties such as Affiliated Loan Providers, to provide products and services that you might find of interest. The information we collect may be added to our databases and used for future marketing of new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders and/or loans placed through our website. We may also employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf.
- Examples may include sending direct mail and e-mail, removing duplicate information from customer lists, analyzing data, and providing marketing analysis. These agents may have access to our users’ personal information as needed to perform their functions for West Bay Cash, but we do not permit them to use your personal information for other purposes. In addition, West Bay Cash reserves the right to release current or past user information under the following conditions: West Bay Cash believes that the service and/or website is being or has been used in violation of the our Terms and Condition or to commit unlawful acts, or in response to legal proces, or if West Bay Cash is sold or acquired.
- 4Information Collection Processes
- We collect information that you provide directly through our website or other channels. On our website, we may employ "cookies" to help customize your access to the site and for advertising tracking & targeting purposes. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive containing information about you. To find out more about cookies, please visit www.cookiecentral.com.
- In addition to cookies, our site pages and/or e-mails may contain electronic images known as “pixel tags” (also known as clear gifs) to track the pages that visitors and/or users visit at the site for purposes of formatting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. Pixel tags from third parties may also be present on our website to help determine the effectiveness of a joint promotional or advertising campaign.
- 5Your Opt-Out Rights
- When you submit information to us you have opted-in to receive marketing communications from us and our Affiliated Loan Partners. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by sending your request via e-mail to info@WestBayCash.com. When contacted by an Affiliated Loan Partner, you should notify them directly of your choices regarding their use and sharing of your information.
- 6Third Party Sites
- West Bay Cash is not a lender. We work with Affiliated Loan Providers to find you products or services to meet your needs. In these circumstances you will be redirected to the applicable Affiliated Loan Provider’s website after you have completed the application page on our website;
we will collect and send your personal information to the respective Affiliate Loan Provider; and
We choose our Affiliated Loan Partners carefully but they are independent entities and we do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy of their privacy policies and/or terms and conditions; please review them carefully.
- 7Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
- Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For this reason, we never collect or maintain personal information at our website from those whom we know are under the age of 18 years old. The information and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended for persons under 18 years old.
- 8Our Right to Contact You
- We reserve the right to contact you in accordance with this Policy and any other policies or agreements relevant to you.
- 9Data Security
- We understand the importance of having and maintaining data security and information privacy. All information collected on our website is stored in a technically and physically secure environment in accordance with generally accepted industry standards. We validate on a regular basis that our security process and procedures provide reasonable protection against system intrusion and theft.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. Access to this information is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public. All of our users' information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information.
- 10Our Right to Change
- 11Electronic Disclosure
- By submitting your information via the Internet, you agree to receive certain notifications, disclosures and/or documents electronically. This consent to electronic communications applies to the information you are providing on our site and any other communications we or any Affiliated Loan Provider may provide to you. You agree and intend the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act to apply to (i) your consent to receive notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic form; (ii) the information you provide, and (iii) our and/or any Affiliated Loan Partner’s ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
EFFECTIVE February 10, 2014